Ngaru Duvet Weight Sleeping Suit
Ngaru Duvet Weight Sleeping Suit
Woolbabe x BO & KO Baby Sleeping Bags have grown legs! Your toddler is ready to go for Winter and colder nights with our Duvet Weight Sleeping Suit. Just because your little person wants to be active it doesn’t mean they can’t be wrapped up cosy at the same time. This innovative design still keeps the most-loved properties of the Duvet Weight Sleeping Bags and offers a safe sleep solution for toddlers and preschoolers who no longer wear a sleeping bag. You'll have peace of mind that they can't trip over in their suit and can get in and out of bed safely!
He whakamāramatanga (design meaning)
The unaunahi represents whānau and whakapapa. The unaunahi, like a ripple in the water, has a centre point where each ripple once was. As the ripple develops an offspring replaces its spot. The spiral in which the ripples flow out of represent balance and tranquillity.
Woolbabe x BO & KO Baby 3 Seasons Sleeping Suits provide a number of benefits:
- Suitable for room temperatures between 14 to 22 degrees.
- The Duvet Weight Sleeping Suits quilted filling is merino wool and the outer layer is a beautifully soft organic cotton + merino fabric blend. The inner lining of the Duvet Weight Sleeping Suit has a lovely 100% organic cotton lining, which is soft and smooth against sensitive skin.
- The long ankle cuffs mean they can be pulled down to cover little feet on cooler nights or roll them up to wear with socks. This also extends the product life as the cuff won’t be frayed through and it allows for those sudden growth spurts!
- As our Duvet Weight has the feel of a thick blanket, it can encourage a better sleep and less wriggling for a lot of tamariki.
- Your pēpi sleeps safely as no bedding can get over their face.
- Your pēpi stays a consistent temperature all night as their bedding can't be kicked off.
- Your pēpi develops a strong sleep association with their Sleeping Bag, meaning it helps them know when it is sleep time.
- The double ended front zip is helpful for night nappy changing.
- Roomy fit with space for layering under the suit.
- There is domes under the arms for a more snug fit.
- Safe for tamariki who are walking or climbing.
- Zero waste - packaged in a patterned reusable cloth bag along with a room thermometer.
Woolbabe x BO & KO Baby
In collaboration with the amazing Aotearoa baby brand Woolbabe, we’re excited to announce the arrival of an extremely special collection of Woolbabe x BO & KO Baby products.
About a year ago we were approached by Louise, the owner of Woolbabe and The Sleep Store, to collaborate on a product collection. As long term customers of Woolbabe we were delighted to represent and embody our Māori culture alongside a renowned global product range.
This collab aligns with our imperative values, whānau, quality and culture. It was of the upmost importance that Māori culture was appropriately represented in this collaboration. We worked closely with Toi Māori artist Taane Flanagan to bring this vision to life, we have been guided by our kaumātua and received blessing over this collaboration of product collections between BO & KO Baby and Woolbabe.
After months of planning, sampling, hui and whanaungatanga we are so proud to see our collaborative vision come to life.
Artwork by Taane Flanagan
*Please refer to images for sizing chart